Hello & welcome!
Thanks for visiting. I’m Ruth Gracey, a REALTOR in the Houston market since 2002. In 2003 I brought my husband, Jason, into the business and we built a reputation in real estate over the next 16 years. Along the way we sold over 600 homes, met 100’s of fantastic people, and provided our clients with outstanding service. In fact, over 65% of our business is now from referrals by our past clients, our friends, and our family. That definitely says a lot’ and we take that trust seriously.
In 2018, my husband left our little real estate team of two and took a leadership role at the Keller Williams office in Kingwood, TX. We decided to continue our real estate business here in the NW area of Houston, and I’ve taken over running the shop.
Here’s why you need to learn more about me and allow me to represent you moving forward.
- Experience, experience, experience. There’s no amount of training or personality charisma that can substitute for just living the life of real estate through up and down markets.
- Team player with a win-win mentality. Real estate is personal. Sometimes things get tricky, and I need finesse to get the deal done for my client. Temperament, understanding of win-win negotiation strategies, and knowledge of the law and ethics ensure my clients get the best deals possible.
- Honesty and transparency – two terms that tend to be overused. However, you work with an agent to be protected and to gain understanding and guidance during a complex transaction, and I have an excellent sense of honesty and fairness. My clients enjoy complete transparency during each transaction so they always know where they stand and what’s happening.
- Current tools and operation methods are my trademark. I love the new high tech tools agents have available, and, to the best of my ability, I incorporate them into my business and bring them to my clients end-user experience.
- Finally, attitude is everything! My style is down-to-earth and happy. This is my chosen profession, and I strive to make it fulfilling and peaceful. I love helping others. I have a calm personality and I’m capable of multi-tasking and getting things done in timely fashion. The ability to use my skills to benefit my clients is gratifying for me.
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about me. I hope I’ve given you a reason to reach out and talk about how I can be of service to you.
I respond to text, email, and phone calls. Your favorite way to communicate is mine too!
Talk to you soon!